Monday, June 17, 2013

L'oreal Spring 2013 Colour Riche Nail Trendsetter Collection

These are the newest spring 2013 l'oreal riche nail polish colours that I had won from a twitter contest from l'oreal. The retail price is $6.99 per bottle at shoppers drug mart in Canada. I absolutely love the colours they are so bright, bold and colourful for spring and summer seasons! This is my first time using l'oreal brand nail polish since I usually order my nail polishes from Avon for a lower price.

I find that you need 2 layers for a good smooth coverage. The drying time time are kind of long for these since I tried to do a gelly sandwich and after painting the top gel coat and curing the nail polish starts to squeeze together making weird bump. Next time I will be trying with another brand nail polish to see if it is the nail polish that just doesn't work that well in a gelly sandwich or whether I just need to wait longer for it to dry even more. Well time for me to try out more things with my new nail polishes!



No comments:

Post a Comment