Friday, August 2, 2013

DIY Cut Out Nails

Hey guys! I have something fun for you girls to try out over the long weekend (in Canada ). I got the idea from watching a new video that Liddy had posted on her YouTube channel. It was so simple, quick, and no art talent required to make this cut out nail look. All you need is some nail polishes, bobby pin, toothpick, tape and scissors. You can try out this nail design with whatever colours to make your nails look fun! I had tried using red and blue colour combo which I really like. Best part about this design is it's not time consuming and it looks kind of fancy. Here is the process of how my nails turned out: 


 
Here is the finished product with a layer of gel coat :) 
Optional: I had used a led gel top coat over my nail design so it would last longer and not chip off as easily. Have fun guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment