Friday, December 20, 2013

Big Bold NYC Look Review

After a year of signing up to influenster I finally waited for this moment, I feel so fortunate when I got qualified for the first influenster Canadian voxbox. One of the items I received was a full size NYC big bold look mascara. It was really simple to apply, not chunky like other mascara brands I have used in the past and it does make my super short eyelashes look a little longer. I really love how it gives volume and length too so it helps enlarge my eyes a bit. The retail price is $4.99 which is a pretty affordable and yes I would recommend this product since I think that it has great value for the price.

Here is a before and after picture, the quality isn't the best since it's a screen shot from my instagram account cause I couldn't save the picture on my laptop to upload it but hopefully this helps you guys make your decision before purchasing this product.


No comments:

Post a Comment