Thursday, May 8, 2014

Bzzagent-Herbal Essence Naked Line Review

I can't believe it's been 5 months since the last time I got my bzzkit, I was so amazed when I got an email from bzzagent to join a new campaign. The minute I found out which brand I got to sample from made me in a really jumpy mood since I use herbal essence brand regularly and love it. For those who don't know what bzzagent is, it is an awesome site that sends you free products to test at home and share your review on their site and through social media. This is my 4th campaign with bzzagent and thus far I was sent full sized products, coupons, and samples all for free. They have a point system as an incentive for you to share your opinions and help spread the word after you tried the product since the higher your bzzscore, the more campaigns you can qualify for in the future.

When I was at Walmart I went to check out the prices and to smell the other herbal essence products from the naked line but they weren't carrying all of the naked line products. I wish I got to choose which scent I wanted to test out since my hair is really dry with split ends so I find the moisture (which has the purple plant on the bottle) would suit my hair more. I personally enjoy floral scents more than fruity scents and I find the mint scent to be stronger in the products I received which is not my preference. However, the scent is still enjoyable and gives me an energy boost to start my day.

Picture taken at Walmart

Here is my favourite part; the unboxing






































This campaign included:
* Herbal Essences Naked Volume Shampoo
* Herbal Essences Naked Volume Conditioner
* Herbal Essences Naked Volume Volumizing Soufflé
* Travel sized Herbal Essences Naked Volume Shampoo x3
* Travel sized Herbal Essences Naked Volume Conditioner x3

I was suprised to receive 3 sample sized sets of shampoo and conditioner they are each 50ml bottle and that means the total is equivalent to half of the full size bottles which are each 300ml. These are also great for traveling or handing out to friends/family to test out the product too.

Herbal Essence released the naked line in Spring 2014 which comes in 3 different scents one for each hair concern- volume, moisture and shine. All the products in the naked line are free of residues, parabens and dyes as noted on their bottles so these product won't do much harm to my hair.
 
 
I normally would finish the bottle of shampoo/conditioners I'm using before I jump on to the new products but I just couldn't resist and really wanted to share my review!

I really love this new packaging it looks appealing and really suits the name of the new product line. Since I have really long damaged hair I find the weight of my hair pulls it down and lacks volume but after a few weeks using this product my hair has a lot more life and bounce to it. On days I wake up late, I can't afford those extra few minutes to condition my hair there was definitely a noticeable difference in texture .


The souffle was a great addition to my hair routine but I didn't feel the need to use it on a daily basis. After applying this it felt heavy with a constant reminder that there is product in my hair which I'm not used to. This product does give your hair volume so for those that are used to applying hair mousse/spray or other products I would recommend this.

Overall: 8.5/10 for the shampoo and conditioner, 7/10 for the volumizing souffle 

No comments:

Post a Comment